The West Wimbledon Bowling Club & West Wimbledon Society are both long established in our area.

The Bowling Club

Established in 1921 and situated at 55 Durham Road, at the end of the drive by the side of St Matthews Church. 
The Club also has a social programme that includes race nights, quiz nights, bingo and many other social activities.

Further information is available here.

West Wimbledon Society (WWS)

Established in 1914 and based at Avenue Hall, 70 Richmond Road.
WWS includes a Bridge Club, Table Tennis Club and Social Club with activities including coffee mornings, talks, debates and outings.

Further information is available here.




Recreational and Social Clubs